THE TENNIS PARENT’S BIBLE:A Comprehensive Survival Guide to Becoming a World Class Tennis Parent (or Coach) eBook
“It’s Everything You Didn’t Even Know…You Needed To Know”
Most parents spend 100% of their time, money and energy developing their children’s fundamental strokes. Yet in today’s game, a lack of success is most often the result of the underdeveloped mental and emotional components.
The Tennis Parent’s Bible offers REAL SOLUTIONS. This standout organizational manual is designed to assist parents and coaches through the mental and emotional complexities of raising a world class young adult through the game of tennis.
THE TENNIS PARENT’S BIBLE:
- First of its kind, The Tennis Parents Bible outlines the do’s and don’ts of raising and developing a tennis champion.
- Provides an invaluable information platform for players, parents and coaches to help define and organize the player’s career.
- Identifies the importance of developing a “team” approach versus an “individual” approach for accelerated success.
Industry Experts Agree THE TENNIS PARENT’S BIBLE is an Invaluable Reference:
“The Tennis Parent’s Bible is a must read for any competitive tennis family. This book should be on each parent’s night stand and in every coach’s racket bag. Frank has truly captured what the parent of an aspiring athlete needs to know.”
Craig Tiley, Tournament Director, Australian Open, Director of Tennis, Tennis Australia
“Frank is quickly becoming one of the games most respected and influential teachers. As the coach of a top 5 WTA player, I recommend The Tennis Parent’s Bible to anyone serious about developing a champion.”
Sam Sumyk, Coach of Victoria Azarenka # 4 on the WTA World Tour
“Frank is a skilled lecturer & a top teacher. Now as an author, Frank has written one of the most important developmental books I’ve seen in my 60 years of teaching. This should be required reading for every inspiring parent, player or coach!”
Vic Braden, The Vic Braden Tennis College
“There are few people who have earned as much respect in the tennis world. Frank is a positive visionary.”
Dick Gould, Stanford University (The most successful coach in college tennis history.)
“A world class book written by a world class coach. This is a book that every junior parent needs to read.”
Peter Smith, USC Men’s Tennis Coach, Current 3-Time National Champions
To view the Table of Contents:
We are so sure that you are going to love The Tennis Parent’s Bible that we have provided the complete Table of Contents for you to preview before purchasing the book. To preview: Table of Contents Click Here
Money Back Guarantee: A money back guarantee for purchase of The Tennis Parent’s Bible within 60 days from the date of purchase.
SPECIAL OFFER: 3 Books for the price of one!
With the purchase of The Tennis Parent’s Bible (electronic) receive 2 additional
e-booklets absolutely FREE ($30.00 Value)
- The Tennis Parent’s Bible
- How to Attract a College Tennis Scholarship
- Match Chart Collection
BEFORE CLICKING- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
READ THE BELOW DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
The Tennis Parent’s Bible is an e-Book. You will instantly receive your book (via a download link) after one easy payment of $39.99
- To order simply click on the secured Click Here to Order Now link below.
- The below link will direct you to the ClickBank order form, where you can place your order.
- ClickBank will notify you that your payment information is complete, and you will be redirected to the thank you page with link to instantly download your e-Books.
- The Tennis Parent’s Bible e-Book and the 2 free e-booklets will each have a separate links(3 links- one for each e-Book)
- Gentle Reminder: You will be down-loading 3 e-books- one at a time.